Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's My Anniversary - 12 Wonderful Years Married Today

According to my encyclopedia, this is my duodecennial anniversary which in the real world is 12 years!

I cannot imagine how 12 years have flown by so fast, but I can't think of a more wonderful person to spend them with than my husband.

I made him this card... hope he likes it!

Loving Thoughts
Stamps:
skaters, sentiment, background (which is How Do I Love Thee) and heart (Stubby Stampers)
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Night of Navy and Ballet Blue (Stampin Up)
Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
Tools: Oval cutting system (Creative Memories); Pink and Purple Oval Punches (Marvy Uchida)

Have a wonderful day! I'm off to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love the colors and layout!! :) Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...