Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big News!

I am going to be a guest designer for Artistic Outpost in 2009!

Whoohoo! I am so excited to be part of such a great team of guest designers and to work with such an awesome stamp company. Congratulations to the other guest designers! Be sure to check out their exta cool blogs.


I just can't wait to get started. I will be pulling out all my Artistic Outpost plates over the next few weeks just to get the creative juices going!

Here are some of my previous cards using the amazing images from Artistic Outpost.

These cards are from the recent release Snowy Woods*:





I love this harvest card I made a few weeks ago from the Bluebird plate*. The image made the card! I hardly had to do a thing!

Here a couple of cards that I made from the Home plate*.


Of course, Halloween cards were easy this year with Artistic Outpost's fabulous Vintage Halloween plate*.


And, while I did make this card (a personal favorite of mine) for July 4th, I think it is appropriate for Veteran's Day which just passed as well. The wonderful flag stamp design came from the Hero plate*.

Can you tell I am "wicked" excited?

Well, off to stamp!

* see the original blog posts to get all the details on these designs. To go to the appropriate blog post, just click on the picture of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT position! I found you through my good friend Susan's blog (one4Joy). Your cards are just wonderful - great designs and colors on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pieces...welcome to AO..can't wait to see what you do with the stamps..thanks for following me..you have been added to my list also..i love the store..is that your family's..i wish i lived closer because that would be shere i shopped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set of cards!! Fabulous work and congrats to you on your guest DT!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...