Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wondercolor Wednesday - Purple Passion

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

I have never been very good with following conventional thinking. I have made my own tradition of striving to make at least one card each holiday which don't follow the conventional color schemes.

Push your color palette a little and make a purple card today! Use lilac, lavender, violet, eggplant, plum, or mauve.

Personal Color Combo Favorites: lavender & navy, deep purple and tan and lilac and olive.

Here's what I did:


Candlelit Purples
Stamps:
Holly Candles (Rubber Stampede); Christmas Every Day (Penny Black)
Cardstock: Lavender Lace & Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn); Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Pencils: various
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories); blender pen (Stampin Up)

15 down, 16 to go!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...