Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wondercolor Wednesday - Blue Christmas

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

We all know the Elvis tune, "I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without You". Have a little fun with the color blue today but there is a challenge in it. You can use blue, but no snow! No snowflakes, no snowmen, no dreamy snowy drifts! Can you do blue without snow?

I decided to go a completely different direction and use one of my angel stamps from Inkadinkado and a lot of daubbing.

Here's my attempt:

Blue Angel
Stamp:
Angels We Have Heard - Tin Can Mail series (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Tie Plaid (Scrapbook Walls)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Inks: Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy and Barely Banana (Stampin Up); Midnight Blue (StazOn)

8 down, 23 to go!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...