Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Toolbox Tuesday - Markers

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

My pencils got a workout last week, so I thought it was only fair to bring out my markers too.

Markers have so many uses - coloring, adding several colors to a stamp at once, faux stitching, thumping - the list goes on an on. How will you use your markers today?

Here's how I used mine with another Marker Watercolor card:

Gliding Pup
Stamp:
Ice Dance (Penny Black)
Paper: Lacey Sky (Provo Craft)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue & Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Timber Brown & Midnight Blue (StazOn)
Markers: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy, Cameo Coral (Stampin Up); Le Plume II No. 41 & No. 38 and Le Plume No. 17 (Marvy)
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

One great offshoot of doing this month of cards is that when I bring out tools and embellishments that I have not played with in a long time, they stay out! After playing with circles on Sunday, I returned to more circles today. I had forgotten how easy my circle cutter is to use. Now, I will have to break out the other shapes, like my ovals and diamonds.

14 down, 17 to go!

I will be travelling for the next few days. The challenges will still appear each morning (I was busy this weekend!) but I won't be responding to emails until Friday. Have a fun week!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...