Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toolbox Tuesday - Dry Embossing / Cuttebugging

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continue!

I love my Cuttlebug, but I don't use it enough. With all the great themed embossing folders available now, it is easy to make a great card in minutes. Sizzix also has dry emboss folders which I have used and there are many brands of embossing templates and plates for a number of different dry emboss techniques.

Quick Tip: to give a bit more zing to your embossing, sand it or drag ink across the top to help further define the embossing.

For my second cuttlebugged card, I wanted to keep the looks soft so I left the dry embossing "au naturale".

Deer Holiday Time
Stamp:
Deer Collage (Memory Box)
Paper: Deer paper from Frost Collection (Memory Box)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Marker: No. 18 Dark Brown (Marvy Le Plume II)
Tools: Cuttlebug

28 down, 2 to go!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...