Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday's Technique - Distressing

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

I am a distressing nut! Add a little distress to your card today. Burnish those edges! Add some stippling to that nice clean image! Ink the edges! Add some aging using a lemon juice or a tea technique. Scrunch it up! Rough it up!

This is a chance to work out all those frustrations. Remember stressed is just desserts backwards!

Today, I had lots of stress to work out so I distressed, inked and burnished edges and crumpled lots on this little mouse tag.

Tagged for the Season
Stamps:
Merry Mouse (Impression Obsession); Celebrate the Wonder (Stampendous); Weathered background (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Mellow Moss & Always Artichoke (Stampin Up)
Inks: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo & Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Inks); Timber Brown (StazOn)
Other: various watercolor pencils
Embellishment: shipping tag
Tools: blender pen, bone folder

9 down, 22 to go!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon I like this one it is cute but I really, really like the ornament one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it. I collect mice. My Christmas tree is mice top to bottom LOL. Thats is the most adorable mouse tag. Thanks for sharing.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...