Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday's Technique - Collage

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

Collage is one of my favorite techniques. I love matching up images and making a montage. You can use masking in your collage or just let the images overlap to form a wonderful effect.

Have fun with it! I sure did! I used another Technique Junkie technique called Layered Collage.

Promises to Keep
Stamps: Promises to Keep, Happy Christmas, bough & 3 snowflakes from Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Handsome Hunter, Whisper White and Night of Navy (Stampin Up)

Ink: Brocade Blue, Handsome Hunter, and Night of Navy (Stampin Up)

30 down, 1 to go!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...