Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shape Up Sunday - Scallops

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

I hauled out the punches today. I am not big on frilly things, so my scallop punch does not leap into my hand that often so I thought I might challenge myself to use it today.

Don't forget that scallops can be scalloped circles, ovals or even scallop edged strips. Have fun!

I love scallops but decided to keep it to a minimum this time around. I am trying hard to follow the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stamper) rule today.



Seasonal Stylin'
Stamps:
Woman with Sleigh, Tree, Snowflake filler and Sentiment from Sassy and Seasonal (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Inks: Timber Brown (StazOn); Glorious Green (Stampin Up)
Pencils: Red, Yellow, Green (Crayola Watercolor Pencils...from my daughter's stash); Flesh Pink (Derwent Studio) Jade Green (Derwent Watercolor); Venetion Red (Derwent Aquatone)
Markers: No. 1 Black (Marvy Plume II) - used for faux stitching
Tools: scallop punch (blue size - Marvy Uchida)

19 down, 12 to go!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cards you've made so far - it's really impressive that you've posted a new card everyday!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!! :) Love the circles and scallops!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!...and thanks for sharing your creations too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...