Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shape Up Sunday - Circles

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

Where we be without circles for the holidays? Beautiful moons across drifts of snow. Ornaments cheering up our homes. Circles of candlelight brightening up those dark winter nights.

Use some circles today. Grab those punches and circle cutters!

Today, I decided to work on some of my Chanukah cards. The circles made a great frame for the menorah and Star of David stamps I have. I decided to matte them in yellow to add a little spice to the card and to bring in the theme of lights and flames. I added a bunch more circles by using a polka dot background.

Circling Chanukah
Stamps:
Star of David (Rubber Soul); Menorah (Paper Salon); Happy Hannukah (Rubber Tree); Polka Dot background (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Elegant Eggplant & Summer Sun (Stampin Up)
Ink: Midnight Blue (StazOn); Ballet Blue (Stampin Up)
Tools: Circle cutter (Creative Memories)

12 down, 19 to go!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...