Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Sketches - Layout 1

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

As part of the challenge today, try and create a holiday card using the sketch below.

Below is my version. I did change the direction of my own tilt but that's what being creative is all about!

Trying to Be Good
Stamps: Trying to Be Good - Paper Artsy line (Inkadinkado); Snowflakes (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Inks: Timber Brown (StazOn); Frost White (ColorBox); Faded Jeans, Milled Lavender & Peeled Paint (Ranger Distress Ink)
Tools: White Gelly Roll Pen for small highlights

My post was a little late today. Sorry. I've had a bit of a puppy-induced delay.

Meet Fletcher, our new golden retriever. He's only 8 1/2 weeks old and he's very bouncy.

I had to wait to finish up my card until he was acting more like this:

Happy National Card Making Day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute puppy! My son & DIL have recently gotten another dog and its a black lab puppy. I know what you're going thru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...