Monday, October 27, 2008

Motif Monday - Flurries of Flowers

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continue!

Flowers are easy to use embellishments which add both style and dimension to cards. I used to pack my flowers away after Summer, but this year I kept them out.

There are so many different types to use including fabric flowers, paper flowers, punched flowers, and ribbon flowers. I also use dried flowers in some of my designs. Fabulous!

Here is my holiday-themed card using flowers. I used a Technique Junkies technique called Cuttlebug highlights. I chose to stick with a white highlight to go with the white on which the sentiment was stamped.

Petals and Spirals
Stamps:
May Your Christmas sentiment from Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Whisper White & Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
Ink: Night of Navy
Embellishments: 3 silk flowers (white, pink & red); ribbon
Tools: cuttlebug machine and embossing folder; oval cutter (Creative Memories)

27 down, 4 to go!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...