Monday, October 13, 2008

Motif Monday - Buttons

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!


I have a drawer filled with buttons, so today I am dragged them out. Use your buttons in a row, in a flower, or as a closure. Have a little fun.

Quick Time Saving Tip: I love the look of a threaded button. Thread really completes the look. To avoid losing momentum while I am making a card, I prethread all my buttons (usually watching tv) so I don't have to hunt for thread, needle or scissors when inspiration hits.

Here's my buttoned up card:



Buttons & Boughs
Stamps:
Evergreen (Art Impressions)
Cardstock: River Rock & Vintage Violet (Stampin Up)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: various buttons

13 down, 18 to go!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...