Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life Finally Caught Up with Me

I am taking a brief break from the 31 cards in 31 days until Sunday at which point I will post for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I messed up my back the other day and I need to take a little break. Between homeschooling my 8-year-old, working pretty much full-time and taking care of my new pup, not being able to move without saying "Ouch" (or words to that effect) is about all I can manage for the next few days.

Hope everyone has some happy stamping days! I look forward to catching up on Sunday when hopefully I will be able to bend.

For anyone who would like to play along, here are the suggestions for the missing days:

Wondercolor Wednesday - Black & White

Technique Thursday - Paper Piecing

Free Form Friday - Traditional Symbols

Remember, if you do any of the challenges, just comment on the post and put in a link to your artwork or email me a picture. I will post all players on Ill Tempered Ink.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...