Sunday, October 26, 2008

(Late) Saturday's Sketch - Layout 4

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

Here's our last sketch for this challenge. Hope you like it. This one is beyond easy but I use it all the time. I usually stamp a sentiment on the exposed part of the matte but you can do anything you want.

The choice of this sketch was inspired by a Chanukah card I did last year. That said, I know I saw the recipe somewhere (not that I can remember where) so I won't take any credit for the layout.

Here's my version for 2008:

Deer Season
Stamp: Deer and Sentiment from Christmas Critters plate (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Snow Day, Snowflake Collection (Studio 8 Paper Company)
Cardstock: Lavender Lace & Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up); watercolor
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Markers: No. 6 Brown (Marvy Plume II) & Cameo Coral (Stampin Up)

25 down, 6 to go!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...