Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Inchie Cards

I found this great Halloween paper at the bottom of my holiday paper drawer. Okay, actually, I found a very small scrap of this paper so I actually don't know the brand or when I got it, but isn't it fun?

Booglie Eyed Inchies
Stamps: Dracula, spider & mummy from Booglie Eyes set & Cheese Cloth background (Stampin Up)
Paper: Cute but unknown
Cardstock: generic orange, light purple and dark purple (yup, more scraps)
Ink: Night of Navy & Only Orange (Stampin Up); white gel pen; fine line black marker

Spookatuclar Inchies
Stamps: Cheese Cloth background (Stampin Up); bat from Best Fiends set (Stampin Up); Boo (A Muse); Big Sprinkle (Cats Pajamas)
Paper: unknown
Cardstock: generic orange, light purple and dark purple
Ink: Night of Navy & Only Orange (Stampin Up)

Off to get the final bits and pieces for Halloween! Have a fabulous Fall day!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...