Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Friday Free Form Player

The challenge was to use snow or snowmen-themed stamps to create a holiday card.

This delightful Marshmallow Snowman card was made
by Cyndi Evans:

I particularly liked the bright colors and the energy of this card! I also liked how the papers and ribbon united the card with a circle theme which is perfect for a snowman card. The purple cuttlebugged matte made me think of swirling snow. Wonderful creation, Cyndi!

Any more players out there? Please email me a jpg or simply add a comment to my blog with a link to your blog. I would love to feature your cards on my next post for Ill Tempered Ink!

I love seeing other people's art. It inspires me and sends me off in many different directions to use my stamps, papers, and tools in new ways.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...