Saturday, October 18, 2008

Free Form Fridays - Tree Theme

31 Days of Holiday Cards Continues!

Obviously, my Friday card did not get done on time so this will be a double-header day. Fridays are my busiest days. Do I remember to do my cards on Thursdays? No way. I can always do it later. Of course, later finds me exhausted and falling sleeping in my wing chair in front of the television instead of upstairs in my study working on cards.

So onto the business at hand....

Trees, trees and more trees! Have a little fun with trees today and remember not all winter trees are pine trees!

Here is my slightly retro tree card:

Retro Tree Trio
Stamps:
Three Trees from a Michael's holiday set
Paper: Dark Tie Circles (Scrapbook Walls)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Old Olive & Very Vanilla (Stampin Up); yellow-green (Paper Store)
Markers: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); No. 52 Yellow Green, No. 60 Salvia Blue (Marvy Plume II); No. 17 Steel Blue (Marvy Plume)
Tools: corner rounder

17 down, 14 to go!

Stay tuned for the Saturday Sketch.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...