Monday, September 8, 2008

Setting with Stampin Up

I got my new sets from Stampin Up, Tart & Tangy and Best Yet. Tart & Tangy has great simple images of fruit and Best Yet has some great little sayings. In addition to the sets, I got some SU designer paper too. Okay, I'm a bit behind as most of this stuff was in the Occassions Mini but I missed the deadline and had to hope it was all in the new catalog!

Here's what I did with my new purchases:

Apple Friendship
Stamps: SU Tart & Tangy set, SU Best Yet set
Paper: SU Designer Series - picnic?
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, Garden Green
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Tools: circle and scallop punches

Cherries to You
Stamps: SU Tart & Tangy set, SU Best Yet set, SU Polka Dot
Paper: SU Designer Series - picnic?
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, Real Red
Ink: SU Real Red, Certainly Celery
Embellishment: green polka dot ribbon

A little different for me but I still liked the outcome. Back to vintage soon!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...