Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quickie Cards

I decided to do some quick cards for a change. Rather than spend a lot of time on coloring or embossing the image, I decided to let the images stand on their own with little interference from me.

I grabbed my Artistic Outpost binder for this project. Here are two of the cards that resulted:


Heart's Direction
Stamp: Home plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Paper: g.c.d. Whoop De Doo Collection - Sky Swirls
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)

It's hard to tell by the photo (I'm blaming lack of natural light) but this card is a warm dusty rose plaid. Very homey just like the name of the plate I used.

Greetings in Rose Plaid
Stamp: Home plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Cream (Paper Store)
Paper: Paper Pizzazz Yellow/Rust Plaid (really it is dusty rose in person)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: 1 dusty rose prima flower

Back to work! One of my friends lent me two Stampin Up sets for the day! Off to have some fun.

Want to get your Holiday cards done before Thanksgiving? Join me in a Holiday Card Challenge in October and make a new Christmas or Chanukah card every day in October. Stay tuned for details and inspiration prompts.

This means, of course, that I must do all my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards this weekend!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...