Friday, September 26, 2008

Plucky Pumpkins

As everyone knows, I love vintage. I was excited when Artistic Outpost came out with their vintage Halloween plate. That said, my passion for stamps does not always coincide with my time to use them. So, after having this plate in hand just days after it was released, I only got to sit down and use it this weekend.

I had a lot of fun playing with colors and I was happy to find Halloween papers that were slightly different. I was also pleased to find out that SU's More Mustard cardstock made an almost perfect match with my new Halloween paper from Imaginisce.

This card uses the sweet little witch from the plate:

Vintage Witching
Stamps:
Vintage Halloween plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: More Mustard & Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up); generic white
Paper: Imaginisce Hallowhimsy Eeks and Shrieks
Inks: Timber Brown (StazOn); Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up) picked up with a blender pen
Embellishment: prima flower

Whimsy was at play when I created this design. I love this little pumpkin whose visage seems steeped in mischief waiting to happen.

Pumpkin Moon
Stamps: Vintage Halloween plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Only Orange, Summer Sun, and Handsome Hunter (Stampin Up)
Paper: Flair Designs Spellbound Collection Going Batty
Inks: Timber Brown (StazOn)

The chilly air has made me feel very much in an Autumn mood! The mood waited to be just in time for all my Christmas and Chanukah stamps to arrive...... stampers always have to be one season ahead.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...