Monday, September 1, 2008

Honorable Mention in Design Team Tryout

I finally got my act together and started trying out for design teams. The first one I tried out for was Firecracker Designs by Pamela as I have so many of their stamps. The new design team was announced today and while I was not one of the lucky 8 new design members, I was given an honorable mention! I think that is pretty good for my first time! I was just happy that Firecracker Designs gave me the opportunity to try out at all.

Here are two of the cards I submitted using their awesome stamps:


Possibilities
Stamps:
pilot from Gentlemen plate (Firecracker Designs by Pamela); possibilities from Relax plate (Firecracker Designs by Pamela)
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin Up); Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress Ink)

My Precious
Stamps:
Generations, woman and girl from Heritage plate, and My Precious from acrylic words set (all Firecracker Designs by Pamela)
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up); generic white
Ink: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)

The experience of actually putting together a group of projects was a lot of fun. Since my submission to Firecracker Designs by Pamela, I have sent in two other applications for design teams. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shar, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment!

    Congrats on your hon. mention for the DT position...........I'm sure you'll do well next time. Love your artwork here :)

    xxLyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...