Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fabulous Fabric Paper

I got this wonderful paper awhile ago at my stamp store, Absolutely Everything, which is aptly named as they do have EVERYTHING.

I had no idea what I was going to do with this paper when I bought it....yup, what was I thinking? I know what I was thinking. It was pretty and it was shiny. That's all that was penetrating the brain cavity. I think I must have some magpie DNA.

My good experience making the bird journals inspired me to make some more and this rich paper seemed a fantastic fit.

Secrets & Pearls Journal
The collage photos are from Enchanted Mercantile. For Secrets & Pearls, I used the word "secrets" from the My Story plate by Oxford Impressions. The beautiful paper didn't have a manufacturer printed on it. The flowers are generic silk. The pearls are from K & Company. All the card stock is Stampin Up.

Fresh Flower Journal
Well, I am off to get some inspiration or better yet just get to work.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...