Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bound Birds

Inspired by a little visitor outside my window, I decided to finally use this beautiful piece of paper I got last year. It was one of those lovely huge panels that you find in specialty paper stores. Unfortunately, upon getting it home I realized that the images were too big for cards and too dense for scrapbooking. Today, it struck me - journals!


Birding Notebooks
Stamps: Bird's Nest plate (Oxford Impressions)
Cardstock: River Rock and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up) and Merlot (ColorBox)
Embellishments: prima flowers and antique brass brads

A closer look:

Some details:

Can't wait to see what is outside my window tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Shar I love your new journal. The paper is fabulous; a great new birdy-book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I LOVE this journal. It is gorgeous!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...