Monday, August 11, 2008

Pulling Out Some Paperbag Studios

Had to dive back into my Paperbag Studios unmounted stamps! They provide such great inspiration and are so versatile!

This little girl called out to me! She's from the Delight plate. She looks like she has some wonderful deep thoughts. The quote is from another plate called Dream Notions.

The camera distored the card a bit but the quote says "This is the flowering of an idea which began as an experiment, and then turned into a rare adventure". Just yummy!


Flowering of an Idea
Stamps: Delight plate and Dream Notions plate (Paperbag Studios)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke & Cranberry Crisp (Stampin Up); generic white
Paper: Mum's the Word (Flair Designs)
Inks: Timber Brown Staz-On; Always Artichoke and Amost Amethyst (Stampin Up) - used for sponging in the background. Hard to tell in the pic but I did sponge!

I have loved this image for ages and last weekend I came across some paper that would give the right feel for the background. Well, it also finally gave me the right color scheme. Gotta love good paper!


The quote reads "Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go". The quote along with the picture propelled me back in time to summer's at my grandmother's country house just whiling away the time.

Secret Places
Stamp:
from Quasi plate (Paperbag Studios)
Cardstock: yellow, red and white (Paper Store)
Paper: Springtime Plaid (Daisy D's)
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On; Tea Dye Distress Ink (used for sponging...a lot of sponging)
Pencils: a variety of Derwent watercolor pencils from the Aquatone, Studio and Watercolor lines

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...