Friday, August 29, 2008

Paris in Greentime

I bought this paper a couple of months ago and every day I think about how I can use it. Finally, I just decided to go through my indexes and find some fleur de lis images. I ended up pulling out my Carte Postale, Too Terrific Tags and Paris in Spring sets from Stampin Up. Despite being from all different sets, all the images went nicely together.

Paris in Greentime
Stamps: flourish, mon amie and fleur de lis - Carte Postale, Eiffel Tower - Paris in Spring; Tag - Too Terrific Tags; background - French Script ....all Stampin Up
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Paper: Daisy D's Fleur de Lis
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishment: 1 antique brass square brad
Tools: paper piercer, 2 sizes of Stampin Up tag punches

Guess I will be dreaming of Paris for the rest of today!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...