Monday, August 18, 2008

Cornish Collages

I just got these two Cornish Heritage Farms images last week. They are part of the Rummage Bin line with which I am in total love. I just got some Christmas stamps and the For the Men plate from which I got the images for the Blue Boy.


I used a technique, Layered Collage from this month's Technique Junkies Newsletter, as inspiration for both cards. As I did not follow all the directions, I cannot say that I have yet made a proper layered collage.

For Bloom with Youthful Abandon, I used some of my favorite flourishes from Artistic Outpost's Serenity plate. They added that sense of whimsy and girly frills to the card. I used a technique, Layered Collage, from this month's Technique Junkies Newsletter as inspiration. As I did not follow all the directions, I cannot say that I have yet made a proper layered collage.


Bloom with Youthful Abandon
Stamps:
Bloom with Abandon & Sweet Little One Collage (Cornish Heritage Farms); flourishes - Serenity plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Regal Rose (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rose Red (Stampin Up); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Embellishments: 2 kraft-colored photo corners

Little Boy Blue
Stamps:
Boys Will Be Boys Collage & flourishes from For the Men plate (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Ballet Blue and Bashful Blue (Stampin Up)
Ink: Ballet Blue (Stampin Up); Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Embellishments: 2 kraft-colored photo corners

My new goal is to try and do a new design every weekday...but not this week. Maybe when school is back on track. Summer sun affects my ability to concentrate on indoor pursuits.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...