Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Autumn Colors

Leaves and apples - what could say Autumn any better? Well, maybe some lovely oranges, yellows, deep reds and browns to go with them.

It was a coloring day when I created these two cards. Can you tell my Rubber Tree Stamps order came in?


Random Acts of Beauty
Stamps: Apple Basket and sentiment (Rubber Tree Stamps)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Paper: Urban Window Collection - Peasant Tudor (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn); Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Pencils: various from Stampin Up
Tools: blender pen

Don't Postpone Joy
Stamps: Girl Dancing in Leaves and sentiment (Rubber Tree Stamps)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Paper: none - can you believe it?
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Markers: Pumpkin Pie & Summer Sun (Stampin Up)

Just looking at those lovely warm colors I feel all cozy!

1 comment:

  1. Shar love this card and that image is so sweet I am so ready for Autumn it is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...