Monday, June 16, 2008

Markered Thank You

This card represents my first attempts at using Copic markers. The picture was colored using a Ciao set graciously lent to me by my friend, Ali. After playing with them for awhile, I decided I liked the way they give consistency in texture and blending.




Rusty Thank You
Stamps:
Thank You So Much (Sincere Salutations - Stampin' Up); Susie (Beeswax)
Cardstock: strong yellow (Paper Store), Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Paper: BoBunny Buttercup Dots
Inks: Timber Brown Stazon; Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Markers: Ciao markers, several colors
Embellishments: plaid ribbon
Tools: scallop punch; oval punch; ticket punch

This week my husband surprised me with an unbirthday present of 72 Copic sketch markers. Guess I will be doing more markered art shortly.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...