Thursday, June 5, 2008

Journey in Denim

This car collage stamp was one of the first stamps that I purchased when I started stamping. I still love it and use it often.

I wanted to create a "guy" card so I started going through my blue papers. To my delight, I happened on this excellent denim paper from Me & My Big Ideas. I had another happy moment when I began to ink the edges with Night of Navy (Stampin' Up) ink and it produced a look of folds around the edges.

Journey is the Destination
Stamps:
The Car (Stampington & Company); Journey is the Destination (Paperbag Studios from the Dream Notions plate)
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up); white
Paper: Denim (Me & My Big Ideas)
Inks: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue (Stampin' Up); Midnight Blue Staz-On
Tools: bone folder for distressing edge

I had envisioned this card as a possible Father's Day card, however, a friend of mine pointed out its potential as a graduation card as well. Who knew?

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...