Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feeling Patriotic

I got some great new stamps in the mail. So what else is new right? I seem to have been getting many fun packages lately. The new part is actually having the time to USE them! Whoohoo! I stamped 8 new cards in the last 24 hours. Great fun!

Today, I was inspired by the upcoming holiday. Surprisingly, I made a traditional card. Who would have guessed?

Red, White and Blue
Stamp:
Flag from Hero Plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: BasicGrey Pattern Paper Fedora Wide Tie
Cardstock: generic white and black; SU Ruby Red and Brilliant Blue
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black

Now, traditional is not really my thing. So I had to make a second July 4th card that did not follow any of the rules. Not a huge surprise, I am sure.

Believe in US
Stamps:
Star Screen Collage (River City Rubber Works)
Paper: Daisy Bucket Designs Garden Gate Poppy Petals
Cardstock: Natural (Paper Store); Bravo Burgundy (Stampin Up)
Ink: Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: 3 square antique brass brads - small

Stay tuned for some of my other creations.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just love the ripped red, white and blue card. May have to case. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...