Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cherries and Childhood

I was inspired by this great paper by Graphic 45 Times Nouveau Bee's Knees. The cherries were calling to me. I paired it with a lovely image from Paperbag Studios' Quasi plate.



Cherries and Childhood
Stamps: Quasi plate (Paperbag Studios)
Paper: Graphics 45 Times Nouveau - Bee's Knees
Cardstock: Real Red and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); Distress Ink Tea Dye
Other: sponging (Distress Ink Tea Dye)

This second card has no stamping but I just had to make it. This little girl is too cute in her kilt! I found this old photograph, scanned it and printed it on transparency paper to create the overlay for the patterned rose paper. The trick was finding the right background paper so as not to overshadow the image but still have an essense of pattern visible.

Hope in Roses
Image:
photo printed on laser
Paper: ProvoCraft stack yellow roses
Cardstock: AC Moore Yellow
Tools: ticket punch (Stampin Up); Crop-a-dile
Other: yellow flower eyelets

Have a fun and sunny day!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...