Monday, April 27, 2009

Believe in Yourself

I have been seeing so many lovely label cards online recently, I decided to dig out my supplies and make one myself.

Believe in Yourself
Stamps:
Soldier (Stampington); sentiment (Stamp Francisco)
Cardstock: Pale Plum and Ballet Blue (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Broken China, Mulled Lavendar and Faded Jeans (Ranger Distress Ink)
Other: computer labels (Avery)

Believe in yourself and bring out all those tried and true techniques and give them some exercise!

1 comment:

  1. What a great creation!!:) I really love the labels idea and there was a challenge on SCS that I never did with this! Love your colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...