Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a Nice Surprise!

I was given this very sweet award by Ali at New England Stamper. She makes wonderful projects that combine both fun and elegance. Please check out her latest creations!


Here's how it works:
You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogging community. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then let your award winners know by posting a comment on their blog. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog. You also need to show the link to the Arte y pico blog to show the origin of this award.

I would like to pass it along to the following bloggers whose work I think is particularly wonderful. Make sure you visit them and leave nice comments about their work!

Card Art, Etc.

InkBlocks: Arty Experiments and Everyday Cards

IWORK4STAMPS: Queen of Grunge

Stampelicious

TechnoStamper

Have fun visiting their blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Wowza GF, thank you so much! What an honor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Shar! Thank you so much for your wonderful award! I also want to say what an honor and a great surprise. You've made my day and who knows, maybe my month. And now the fun begins of finding 5 more people to whom to give it. Thank you again! I am off to learn the rules of how to do this. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shar. I'm very honored to be included! Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...