Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Revising Rabbits

What do we hear from non-stamping friends all the time? "How much are you really going to use that image?" Right? I am sure you have heard it too. Well, I not only reuse the image, sometimes I don't change the layout much either. I love the way different colors and message can bring a new feel to an image.


The bunny used for both cards is Penny Black. The blue and purple one has background flower and sentiment by Stampin Up. The pink one has a sentiment by Penny Black. As you can see I coordinated the flowers with the backgrounds and base cards.


I love this sweet bunny peeking out from behind the pansies. He is from Penny Black. The one on the left (blue and purple) has a sentiment from Penny Black. The one on the right has a sentiment from A Muse. In both instances, I coordinated the watercolored image with the background paper. The bunny with the pink pansies has much softer and lighter colors, while the Think Spring bunny has bolder colors to match its bolder background paper.

Here's a close up of the newest card:


As Spring has almost sprung, I must stop playing with these bunnies and go outside and get my flower beds ready.

Have a wonderful Spring-filled day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bunnies too! Check out my blog - I've just given you an Art y pico award. Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...