Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cracking Up

I am having fun playing with my photo stamps and this cracked glass technique. Here are two I worked on today.

Little Pleasures
Stamps: Woman with Dog (Stampsmith from It's Dog's Life plate); Print Pattern (Stampin Up); Life's Little Pleasures (Stubby Stampers)
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On; Tea Dye Distress Ink
Cardstock: River Rock (Stampin Up); white glossy
Paper: Gold Starlight and Holiday Argyle (Deja Views)
Embellishments: Flowers (Prima); Olive brads (American Crafts)
Other: Judikins Clear Embossing powder (lots); various Stampin Up chalks

My daughter picked out the image for Little Pleasures. I have a feeling the Collie had a lot to do with the decision. She also helped with the cracking for which she is taking complete credit.

Follow Your Heart Stamps: Gentleman (Oxford Impressions from Distinguished Gentleman plate); Lady (Oxford Impressions from Beloved plate); Follow Your Heart (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On; Tea Dye Distress Ink
Cardstock: Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); white glossy
Paper: from Old World Mat Stack (DCWV)
Embellishments: Flowers (Prima); Blue brads (Creating Keepsakes)
Other: Judikins Clear Embossing powder (lots); various Stampin Up chalks

For this card, I was trying to create the look of two framed photographs of spouses on a wall-papered wall. It was only after it was all complete that my husband informed me that this particular distinguished gentleman was none other than Charles Lindbergh. I am nonplussed. The sentiment still works .... sort of.

Hmm....whatever happened to me working on Easter cards? Bother. I also just realized I have to work on a card for my brother-in-law and have it in the mail by the 5th. Off to work I go.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...