Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Blessings

Now that I am back from my lovely trip to Bermuda, I can give proper thanks for my great stamped birthday cards. I received three this year!

The first is a lovely blue card by my Mom. She used her new Heartfelt Thanks set from Stampin Up for the central image and I think Brocade Blue cardstock (also from Stampin Up). She used inked edges, a coordinating mat and brads to make the image pop. It's all finished off with a pretty print paper and a lovely soft blue ribbon. Isn't it pretty?



The second birthday card I received was from my sweet sister. This pretty peach creation includes more Stampin up stuff with a pretty use of an It's Beautiful wheel on acetate and lots of fun ribbons. I am not sure which sets the other stamps come from but don't they look great together? The inks and cardstocks are Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate with cordinating Groovy Guava ribbon. I love the embossed flourish in the top right corner. It all comes together so well and is such a great warm card.



The final card is from my wonderful friend, Ali. The image is Morning Soft (from Stampin Up...big surprise). It has incredibly soft colors in the flower with a soft yellow glow of chalk behind. The sentiment is from the Stampin Up All Holidays set. If you want to see more of Ali's creations, she has her own blog called New England Stamper.




They are all so pretty! I have them up on my mantle and they make me smile every day.

I am hoping to stamp a little this weekend myself. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...