Tuesday, February 12, 2008

True Friend Valentines

Last time, I got stuck on a color. This weekend, I was stuck on a stamp set I just got. True Friend (Stampin' Up) has a wonderfully bold feel and lends itself to many applications. As I may have mentioned before, pink and red Valentines are not my thing.

Here is what I came up with using True Friend.


This one is done in greens because why not? My only regret was not selecting a deeper color for the sentiment.

Inks: Glorious Green and Green Galore (Stampin Up), Moonlight White (Brilliance)
Cardstock: Glorious Green and Green Galore (Stampin Up) and a basic white
Embellishment: white organdy ribbon (Stampin Up)
Stamps: True Friend set (Stampin Up) and Happy Valentine's Day (Savvy Stamps)

Next up, a clean green look.

Inks: Glorious Green (Stampin Up), Moonlight White (Brilliance)
Cardstock: Glorious Green and Green Galore (Stampin Up) and a basic white
Stamps: True Friend set (Stampin Up) and Happy Valentine's Day (Savvy Stamps)

And, of course, a "true" blue card.


Inks: Brocade Blue and Bordering Blue (Stampin Up), Moonlight White (Brilliance)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue(Stampin Up) and a basic white
Paper: blue background from a stack by ProvoCraft
Embellishment: shiny blue ribbon (who knows?)
Stamps: True Friend set (Stampin Up) and Happy Valentine's Day (Savvy Stamps)

Okay, 2 days until Valentine's to go. Stay tuned for more non-pink Valentines.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...