Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Bunny Loves You

For this Valentine, I was looking for a fun image and happened on this sweet bunny from Penny Black. The layout was inspired by Technostamper's 4th Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. Once again, I chose very non-Valentine colored papers for this one. I wanted to express freshness and Spring, which I hope is around the corner.




Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron (Stampin' Up); white watercolor paper
Inks: Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron (Stampin' Up); Moonlight White (Brilliance); Timber Brown (Staz-On); various Stampin' Up colors used for the watercolor treatment
Stamps: Bee and pansy from In Full Bloom set (Stampin Up); Bees & Bunny (Penny Black) - too cute!; Be My Valentine (Paper Inspirations)
Tools: aquapainter (Stampin' Up)

Okay, tomorrow is the big day! Stay tuned for cards for the Darling Daughter and Beloved Husband!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...