Friday, February 29, 2008

Meeting the Challenge

Big news today! Two of my cards made it into Take Ten magazine. I am very excited. This is the first time my creations have made it into print. The two cards below are the ones that made the cut. They are based on the Take Ten Challenge in the Autumn 2007 issue.


Live in the Moment
Stamps used: Bonnet Girl (Beeswax); Live in the Moment (Stampers Anonymous)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)


Many Faces
Stamps Used: Red Heart Label (Oxford Impressions), House Plans (Stampington) and Three Women (Magenta)
Ink: Taken with Teal (Stampin Up)

Can't rest on my laurels (minimal as they are). I am off to create!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...