Sunday, January 27, 2008

Take Ten Challenge Revisited

Planning to submit challenge cards to Stampington's Take Ten magazine on time and actually doing it proved to be two very different goals. Apparently, my planning forgot to take into account .... well, basically any of my activities over the last month. So, this weekend marked a stamping frenzy as I am too stubborn to just give in or give up.

Here are some of my attempts at the Winter 2008 Take Ten Challenge that follow the basic sketch:

Cat's Meow
Paper: BasicGrey; Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Images: Pink Cat Studios


Blue Rose Love
Paper: blue rose (unknown - it was from a stack); Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Images: Stampin' Up


Well Read
Paper: Imaginisce; Cardstock: Paper Company; Image: Stubby Stampers

If you have been reading the blog, you know I came across a piece of patterned paper this week that completed obsessed me. Here are the final batch of burgundy cards:

Gibson Femme
Paper: Deja Views, Colorbok; Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Images: Gibson Girl (Paper Inspirations) and Femme (Oxford Impressions)


Live Out Loud in Burgundy
Paper: Deja Views, Colorbok, unknown; Carstock: Stampin' Up; Images: Cello Player (Non Sequiter), Live Out Loud (Hampton Art Stamps)

Tomorrow I will post the cards I did that didn't quite follow the sketch. You knew I couldn't color inside the lines for too long!

Also, coming tomorrow, my daughter's challenge card. She's 8. I think the card is a 10.

1 comment:

  1. Shar, they are all wonderful!! You will be pleasantly surprised probably with a many many raves.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...