Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playing with the Rules

My regular stamp night with my fav stamping gal pal pushed me to get in gear for the new year. About time too! It is the middle of the month already.

Here are some of the cards I produced using a wonderful technique from Technique Junkies. I love this technique with its great look and easy production. The images are from Oxford Impressions and Starving Artistamps. I wanted to create a real guy card here, so I picked blue (Night of Navy) and green (Old Olive) from my Stampin Up supplies. The yellow (Summer Sun) gives a nice sharp contrast.


Of course, as soon as I did the "guy" card, I felt the urge to take it in the opposite direction. Here is my "Femme" card. Many of the objects are from Oxford Impressions. The ladies are from Above the Mark. I used Stampin Up paper and inks again, working with Pumpkin Pie and Burgandy with an accent of Cameo Coral.

I love the movement of the central image. She seems to want to dance right off the card.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...