Friday, December 28, 2007

Collage Barrage


Yesterday, I attended a wonderful collage composition class held by my local stamp store. It was a fantastic frolic in paper art and play. The most important lesson I learned was to DO. Put things on paper, move them around, make them yours. Collaging combined with stamping will be one of my pursuits throughout January.

Here's what I worked on during class. These are definitely not perfect, but that is not important. They are done! That is the important part - the accomplishment of starting, trying, creating and ultimately completing a page....any page!





My brain is buzzing with possibilities and my hand is reaching for the glue!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...